My name is Rithy and I am from the Liger Learning Center located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Liger is a tuition free school that helps Cambodian students to become change agents. We have created change through two books that we created for government schools in Cambodia. One of those book is about the Cambodia Economy and the other one is about Wildlife in Cambodia.
.Right now my team and I are working on a project about finding and interviewing people who create change in the world. Our purpose of this project is to share how they become change makers to other young Cambodians that have the same goal. I identify The SuperBook as a change maker because they help change the world by creating better technology such as the The SuperBook. The SuperBook is special because it connects from phone into computer and every program and app will show on the computer screen. The SuperBook encourage me to make change with technology and improve how people use technology. Cambodia is a developing country so I would like to encourage people to use better technology such as The SuperBook.
I ask them for a short interview. The interview is about five minutes long and we would like to record a video during the interview. After recording the video we might publish the video on television, youtube etc.
Cofounder / COO
Founder of Bayes Impact (Y Combinator); Consultant
at Boston Consulting Group
Here are some questions I ask Andrew Jiang:
- How did you get your idea or concept for the business?
- What would you consider success with the business?
- What are your company’s short term goals?
- How will you advertise your business?
- What changes will The Superbook make in the world of computing?
- If you has one piece of advice to give someone starting out as an entrepreneur, what would it be?
- Have you ever failed in business? If so, what did you learn from that lesson?